Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Vegan Satay!

This is for Taygan, I have cooked this for you and I expect you to cook it lots when you leave me for Melbourne (also think of me when you eat it)

So this is one of my favourite easy meals...its fantastic and if you fill it full of veggies and rice it's a dream!

It serves about 4 people, depending on how hungry you really are!

1/2 Cup of Kecap Manis Soy Sauce
1/2 Cup of Sweet Chilli Sauce
1 Can of Coconut Cream
3 Tablespoons of Peanut Butter
A whole heap of veggies (I use onion, carrot, capsicum, potato, broccoli and cauliflower normally)
Enough rice for 4 people

So cook rice (i shouldn't need to explain this one) fry veggies. Mix the satay sauce ingredients together and add to veggies, mix well and heat until thick and awesomely yummy! See seriously easy and full of taste!

Enjoy! (i'll post a photo next time i eat it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment